Handwritten payment means payment of ONDA Pay for reservations that have not yet been paid.
Register/Key-in the card information directly in the credit card payment window on the monitor screen to proceed with the payment procedure. This is a method of making a credit card payment without using a terminal.
Simple two-step manual payment method
STEP. 1 Select the reservation you paid for
- When you click on a reservation that requires payment , click the Payment tab in the pop-up window that appears.
⚠️ You can pay by hand only on reservations that have already been made.
- Click Add Payment .
- Click it comes to pay.
STEP. 2 Proceed with hand payment
- Amount : You can enter the amount to be paid.
- Card number : Enter the customer's card number correctly (only numbers)
- Name : Write the name of the cardholder. (Must check if it is the same as the name of the reservation)
- Card expiration date / CVC : You can enter the card expiration date and CVC.
- Installment Month : The installment period can be selected at the request of the customer.
- Memo : You can enter a memo for payment.
⚠️ Notes on payment
- Check the payment history on the Payment tab.
- Partial cancellation is not supported for handwritten payment, and if necessary, payment and cancellation are made after customer guidance.
- Payment and cancellation are not possible after 2 days from the check-out date of the reservation. (Settlement error)
- You can prevent card complaints by notifying the customer about the payment details.
-Customers may misunderstand 'KCP', which is a name of the payment service provider, not the name of the accommodation, in the payment history.
*Learn more about card complaints 👉 Prepare for card complaints | ONDA Pay