>New feature: mobile app release
>Functional improvement: 7 types of usability improvement
Improved channel manager stability
>Manual reinforcement: 25 new guides added and accessibility improved
>Error Correction: Fix shortcut to Expedia
Debug calculation for extra person charge in reservation panel
UI change for manual reservation fee input window in reservation panel
New feature: mobile app release (Android & iOS)
- Now check your reservation with the app and manage your room.
- Check out 3 ways to download the app 👇👇👇
New function: 7 usability improvements
- Abstract: Development plan to improve the usability of wave
1) Applause and add total amount of reservation information on the timeline
- Hovering over the reservation you want to view in the timeline displays the number of stays and the total amount of the reservation.
2) Add memo content, applause, and total amount to the reservation information summary displayed in the search results
- Memo contents, the number of stays, and the total amount are displayed in the reservation information corresponding to the search results.
3) Wave search window Add customer phone number, email, memo content search conditions
- You can quickly search by phone number, email, and memo contents registered in the reservation information.
4) Customer management modification: Removed from the required date of birth
- You can edit customer information without registering your date of birth.
5) Customer Management Search: Changed to case-insensitive
6) Check-in/out time can be changed in the reservation panel
7) When creating a handwritten reservation, display the name and phone number registered in customer management.
- When customers with the same name are registered in customer management, they can be distinguished by phone number.