The payout menu is organized as follows.
- Payout details : View the integrated sales agency (GDS) service and settlement payout of ONDA Pay
- ONDA Pay Deposit : View the details of reservations that have not been settled with ONDA Pay Deposit
🐰 Feature overview
- The Payout list show the settlement date, settlement status, period (check-out), settlement amount, settlement fee, coupon charge, settlement amount, and number of settlements.
- Currently (based on 2020-06-11), payout targets are calculated based on checkout, and weekly payout services are provided.
- The commission is settled by subtracting the fee from the total sales agency (GDS) service and the amount of reservations made on ONDA Pay.
- Deposit system : ONDA Pay operates on the basis of deposit due to issues such as fraudulent transactions.
- Basically, after the settlement amount exceeds the deposit limit, settlement starts from the additional amount.
- The refund of the deposit due to closing or other reasons will be conducted after determining that there are no issues such as fraudulent transactions.
- If you need a refund, please contact our partner center. ( Question button at the bottom right)
🐹 How to use
- Click on one of the weekly settlement lists to see details.
- You can search with information such as the reservation number and the name of the reservation, and you can download the details by CSV.
- Final amount : means the amount to be settled,
Including the amount paid by the reservation customer or the cancellation penalty
- Payout amount : The amount of the settlement fee is limited from the settlement amount
- Final fees : Ratio of mutual agreement with partners
Check the commission rate in the Setting > Plug-in Settings menu 👉 Go to
- If you have any inquiries regarding settlement, click the question mark button at the bottom right of the service,
Click Contact Us at the top to proceed.