The reservation list menu is a page to help you find reservations faster through "Search" and identify similar reservations. In addition, it can be used in a variety of ways to manage large-scale reservations, such as viewing and closing only reservations with outstanding payment status.
🐰 Feature overview
- The search consists of search conditions and a search term input field.
- There are explanatory notes of reservation status and check-in status so that you can see the characteristics of each reservation at a glance.
- You can check the reservation number, reservation status, source, customer name, room type, total amount, and whether to send a confirmation letter according to the search results.
- Click on the reservation number (blue number link),
You can check more detailed reservation information.
- You can download the search history as a CSV file.
- You can search all the names of customers, emails, and phone numbers by searching.
- To reserve the top right button, you can create a new reservation.
🐹 How to use
1. Search for reservations under detailed conditions
- Period basis : You can set it based on the check-in / reservation creation date. (The check-in criterion is specified by default.)
- Start date and end date : You can set the range according to the period criteria.
- Reservation Status : You can select from All, Pending Reservation, Pending Reservation Cancellation, Confirmed Reservation, or Canceled Reservation.
- Payment Status : You can choose from all, payment waiting, partial payment, payment completed, partial cancellation, and full cancellation.
- Source : You can choose from handwriting generation, CMS (channel manager), sales agency (GDS), walk-in, booking engine.
2. Set the payment status condition to Wait for Payment and Partial Payment and check. It is easier to deal with accounts receivable.
3. Please use the same function as the reservation list search box at the top of all pages.