Integration steps at a glance
1. Enter 'hotel ID' on the mapping page> click on link
2. Connect roomtypes
3. Connect rateplans
Wave screen before the integration
- Please proceed with 'Pre-preparation before integration'.
- After entering your hotel ID, click the Connect to Hotel button.
Wave screen after the integration
- Step 1: Click Add Rooms to Connect
- Step 2: Select Wave roomtypes and Expedia roomtypes, and click CONNECT
- Step 3: Select Wave rateplans and Expedia rateplans and click CONNECT
⚠️ Due to Expedia's issue, it might take some time to import Expedia's rateplans.
⚠️ If price on Wave's roomtype is not set as
between Expedia's minimum/maximum sell price, price will not be updated.
✅ What is Linked-rateplan?
Linked rate-plans are automatically updated according to Expedia's master rateplans.
Therefore, the linked Wave rateplan does not update the price and there is no need for separate management within Wave.