Use for ONDA Pay
- Sales channels Reservations can be deferred payment upfront.
- After the sales channel, you can receive a fee for canceling / no-show payments .
- Reservations can be paid by card when visiting the site and paying additional fees. (Additional personnel, breakfast and additional payment required)
- Reservations can be made by card payment at ONDA Booking Engine.
ONDA Pay payment method
- Reservations that require payment Reservation information> Add payment on the Payment tab > Select Ondapay payment
💡 ONDA Pay can only be paid after making a reservation
- Enter required information in the ONDA Pay payment window
-Enter card number
-Enter last name / first name
-Enter expiration date and CVC number
-Enter installment month
-If you need to add a note after entering it, payment is completed.
3. Payment may not be possible depending on the status / format of the card.
-Lost or non-tradeable cards
-Exceeding the transaction amount limit
-Validity period error
-Format error (Payment ㅣ Credit card ㅣ Card number)
-Cards that cannot be used in shopping malls.
How to cancel ONDA Pay payment
- Reservation for canceling payment Reservation information> Click the arrow on the right of payment details in the Payment tab
- Click [Cancel payment] button
- Cancel Payment Enter the desired amount or percentage (%) and click the Cancel payment button
- Payment amount: The amount paid for the reservation.
- Cancelable amount: This is the amount that can be canceled out of the amount paid.
- Cancellation amount: You can enter the default or desired amount and percentage.
💡 Cancellation amount and cancellation percentage (%) are linked.
💡 Canceled amount is rounded off without displaying the decimal amount.
💡 Cancellation percentage is displayed to 2 decimal places.
💡 Key-in payments and booking engine credit card payments can all be canceled.
⚠️ Overseas cards can only be canceled once (Payment Gateway service provider's policy).
⚠️ Canceling the payment does not change the reservation status (canceling the reservation does not cancel the payment).
⚠️ If an error occurs during payment cancellation, please contact the partner support team.