The timeline menu is the most frequently visited page because you can visually see the entire reservation.
1. Feature overview
- The reservation block is displayed on the date and room type table.
- All reservations coming from various sources/channels can be viewed at a glance.
- The reservation block is displayed in various colors according to the payment/reservation status, so you can see what kind of work you need for the reservation.
Un-paid : Displayed when there is no or less payment than the billed amount.
Warning : Displayed when the reservation is not confirmed yet.
- To change the inquiry period, Press the calendar button or drag the table left / right with a mouse.
- To create a new reservation, click the (+) create a booking on the top right or double click on any empty block.
- If you want to adjust the height of the reservation block, press the upper right (⁝) button to set compact / medium / comfort.
2. How to use
- Check the reservation status for about 10 days.
- Check for past or future dates.
- You can check the guests who will check in today.
- After check-out, you can see the rooms to be cleaned.
- Easily add new reservations to your preferred dates and room spaces.
- Don't miss the un-paid reservations marked in yellow. Please collect the payment!.
- You can change the date of your reservation.
- You can add an emoji mark to the reservation block and use it as a business memo.
💡 When you hover over the right side of the reservation block, (⁝) is displayed.
When clicked, you can add emoji / icons or change rooms.
3. Create Reservation
Reservations can be created by intermediary links or manually.
- API-integrated reservations : Reservation generated through the channel manager, ONDA Distributor service, or the booking engine
- Manual reservations : Reservations generated via phone, email, or walk-in reservations.
You can create a new reservation in two ways :
- By clicking dark (+) button on the top
- By double-clicking blue (+) button above the timeline.
💡 The second way has shorter steps than the first.
The reservation creation stage is divided into 3 to 4 stages.
- Search for available rooms
- Select rate plan
- Select additional items : additional charge for extra person or product
- Enter reservation information : select reservation status, payment status, etc.
⚠️ It is divided into multiple steps for the purpose of preventing mistakes.
Go to next page 👉 5. Set up Rate Plan