- Date Shift
- View Current Status
- Projected Turnover
- Source or Channel of Booking
- Staff Board
1. What is a Dashboard?
The dashboard is the first screen after login and has essential information to check the status of the accommodation at a glance, updating on a daily basis.
2. Feature Description
- <> Click the arrow to move to the past or future by a day.
- A calendar pops up when a date is clicked, and can be moved directly to a desired date.
💡 After inquiring on another date, you can easily return to today's date
by clicking the Today button at the top left.
View Current Status
- Unassigned rooms: Check the reservations for which rooms have not been automatically assigned on that date.
💡 By default, all reservations are automatically assigned. However, in certain cases ,
unassigned reservations must be manually assigned on the current menu and Timeline menu.
- Check-in: 'the number of unfinished check-ins' / 'total number of check-ins on the day'.
- Check-out: 'the number of unfinished check-outs' / 'total number of check-outs on the day'.
💡 It is necessary to make the unfinished number '0' everyday.
- In-house: Check the reservations that have checked in and haven't checked out yet.
- Confirmed RSVNs: Check the total number of reservations that occurred on the day.
- Canceled RSVNs: Check the total number of reservations canceled on the day.
💡 Click each number to find the detail information.
In the case of check-in/check-out, only the unfinished bookings are displayed.
- You can check the transaction amount that occurred on the selected date.
- Card : Amount paid by a separate terminal in the hotel
- Bankbook : Amount deposited in bank account
- Cash : Amount paid in cash
- Agency : Amount paid at the online reservation site (OTA, channel)
- ONDA Pay : Credit card handwritten payment through ONDA Pay (ONDA plug-in function)
- Booking engine credit card : The amount paid by credit card among reservations made through the booking engine
- You can see the percentage of rooms allocated on that day. (= Operation rate)
- Top: Ratio of allocated rooms to total number of rooms
- Bottom: Ratio of allocated rooms to the number of rooms by room type
Source or Channel of Booking
- You can check the number of reservations and reservation rates for each route on that day.
- Even the same sales channel reservation is classified according to the route. Please refer to the following example.
- "Direct-Yanolja": This is a reservation that you have entered manually in ONDA Wave.
- "GDS-Yanolja" : Reservations that are generated automatically through ONDA Distributor service.
- "CMS-booking.com" : Reservations that are generated automatically through the channel manager.
- Bulletin board for managers and/or staff to share daily announcements and notes.
- Comments can only be deleted by the user who generated.