Step 1: Fill in the property name and upload logo image
- Property name: please make sure there are no typos.
💡 The name change can be edited later in Setting > Property.
- Hotel logo: the image will be used for invoices, receipts, customer emails, etc.
💡 If the logo is not ready, you can register later in Setting > Property.
Step 2: Fill-in room details
- Room Name: Write the room type's name (Ex: single room, double room, dormitory 4-person room, triple room)
- Room Category: Select a unit of sale (room, dormitory/share room, whole house)
- Base Rate: Type the rate, excluding discounts and surcharges.
- Occupancy/Max Occupancy: Type the number of customers suitable for the room.
- Extra charge for Adult/Child: Type the additional cost incurred when there are more than the standard number of customers.
- Inventory (by room type): type the number of inventory when there are multiple rooms of the same room type.
💡 Room names can be modified at any time. (Multi-language input available)
💡 Enter all the rooms you want to manage by clicking Add Rooms on the bottom right .
If the sales unit is set as Dormitory,
- In the case of dormitory/share rooms, the standard/maximum number of customers disappears and the number of beds is displayed. (Bed×1 = Stock×1)
- When you have added all the rooms, click Get Started.
💡 Once a room type / room inventory / room name is created, it cannot be modified.
💡 In this case, please delete the original room and re-create it. (Settings>Room Settings)
Example: Room setting vs Bed setting
Go to next 👉 3. Set up Rate Plan