Step 1. Fill in the property name and upload logo image
Step 2. Fill in room details
Step 1: Fill in the property name and upload logo image
- Property name: please make sure there are no typos.
💡 The name change can be edited later in Setting > Property.
- Hotel logo: the image will be used for invoices, receipts, customer emails, etc.
💡 If the logo is not ready, you can register later in Setting > Property.
Step 2: Fill-in room details
This is a page to key in details about room information.
It is not necessary to enter information for ALL the rooms in your property on this page. After completing the initial settings, you can add new room type / change information / delete room types at any time in the Settings > Room Settings menu.
However, please note that some input values cannot be edited due to policy.
(Room category / Inventory / Room number)
- Room Name: Write the room type's name
(Ex: single room, double room, dormitory 4-person room, triple room)
- Room Category: Select a unit of sale
(room, dormitory/share room, whole house)
- Base Rate: Type the rate, excluding discounts and surcharges.
- Occupancy/Max Occupancy: Type the number of customers suitable for the room.
- Inventory (by room type): type the number of inventory when there are multiple rooms of the same room type.
- Extra charge for Adult/Child: Type the additional cost incurred when there are more than the standard number of customers.
💡 Room names can be modified at any time. (Multi-language input available)
💡 Enter all the rooms you want to manage by clicking Add Rooms on the bottom right .
💡 After this initial setting, you may add/change/delete rooms in Settings > Room setting menu.
If the sales unit is set as Dormitory,
In case of dormitory/share room, the standard/maximum number of people and the additional price input fields disappear and the number of beds is displayed.
Example: When operating 4 beds in 1 dormitory, enter 4 in the number of beds.
Example: When operating 2 dormitories and 4 beds each, enter 2 in the room inventory and 4 in the number of beds.
- When you have added all the rooms, click Get Started.
💡 Once a room type / room inventory / room name is created, it cannot be modified.
💡 In this case, please delete the original room and re-create it. (Settings>Room Settings)
Example: Room setting vs Bed setting
Please sign in to leave a comment.