Step 1: Add a Rate Plan
ONDA Wave is sold based on a rate plan.
Please check the Rate Plan Setting menu guide for creating and managing rate plans.
💡Rate Plan: One of the ways to organize and sell rooms.
Rate Plan Setting Menu
- If you want a single rate for the convenience of operation, you only need to manage the standard rate.
- You may add a rate plan for special purposes including the following.
-to set different rates for services such as Distributor, channel manager, booking engine
-to set different rates by channels due to various fees from OTAs (Online Travel Agency).
-to bundle a room and a product (i.e. a room with breakfast)
-to manually create a booking at a special rate other than standard rate
Step 2 : Set Rate Plan in Detail
Plans can be created, deleted, and edited to suit the needs of the property and business.
Let's take an example to generate 'a rate plan with breakfast'.
Rate Plan menu
First, click Add Rate Plan and enter the plan's name. Then, proceed to the preferred settings.
- Description, Included items, Rooms to exclude, and Min./Max. length of stay can be set.
- For the room rate, enter the basic price including breakfast.
- Cancellation policy applies only to ONDA booking engines and can vary by a rate plan.
💡 Click here for more information on Rate Plan Settings .
Step 3: Set a Price by Date and Period
Check the Rate Adjustment menu by date for rate surcharges or discounts.
- You can check the rates by selecting a rate plan or room type.
⚠️ It is not to import rates/inventories for excluded rooms set in Rate Plan Setting menu.
Adjust short-term rates (within 3 days)
- After loading, you may check and change the rates by date/room.
Adjusting long-term rates (Bulk Changes)
'Bulk Changes' is used to set rates/weekend rates / high season rates for longer than 3 days.
Example: Application of weekend rates
Let me explain the 'weekend rate' that is often set by.
- Specify the period to apply the weekend rate.
- Select a rate plan.
- Select the room.
- Select the application date as 'Friday, Saturday'.
- Enter the weekend price to apply and click 'Bulk Changes'.
💡 If the amount is the same, you can change several rooms at once
Screen after application
- Bulk change is applied from April 13, 2020, to December 31, 2020. You may see that the rates for the double room sold at the basic rate are turned to weekend rates, in which 30% surcharge is applied.
💡 If you want to set a peak season rate, ① after selecting the period,
② apply the weekday and weekend twice.
Click here to learn more about the Rate Adjustment menu.