1. What is ONDA Pay?
This solution supports credit card payment via ONDA Wave application, without having to use a terminal.
- Simplified registration process.
- Pay a flat rate of 5.50% of transaction.
- Receive settlement once a week after deducting the fee (based on the check-out date).
- Payments can also be made by internationally-issued credit cards. (VISA, Mastercard, JCB)
- Reliable security service with PCI-DSS certification
- Multi-currency payments are available.
- Ease of convenient payment methods such as LinePay and AliPay (Future support]
ONDA Services are as following;
- Provide optimized solutions without errors.
- Response to payment-related claims.
- Batch settlement of sales price and provision of details.
2. When to Use
- When payment has to be made in advance before visiting. (Full payment or deposit)
- Respond to 'Hotel Collect' bookings through OTAs (mainly booking.com)
- When a card payment is required on site (eg. walk-in travellers, extra-charge for service)
3. Steps to Process
- Click on unpaid reservation on Wave > Timeline
- On Payment tab, select ONDA Pay
- Enter the amount, card number, expiry date, cardholder's name, and CVC
- Click Request for Approval button
- Safe and secure payment completed
💡 You cannot use ONDA Pay directly on Create-a-Booking window.
To use ONDA Pay, first you have to create a booking with unpaid
[Jananadi Edited: To use ONDA Pay, first you have to create an unpaid booking.
(Payment Status : Pending). And then click the booking on timeline grid
and process the payment with ONDA Pay