ONDA Wave supports the function of registering and managing multiple property.
You can use it more conveniently in the following cases.
- Manage properties with different addresses and names with a single login
- If you run a franchise with the same name (e.g., Onda House Haeundae Branch, Jeonju Branch)
- If you want to manage various properties in one place (e.g. operating agency)
2. Multiple property registration method
Press the upper right ▼ button
Click +Add a property.
The following window will appear, and add new property by entering the property information.
💡 You can add up to 20 properties.
2. Using multiple accounts (main account/staff account)
It may be operated by several members in one property.
This feature gives individual members access to the accommodation account.
By separating privileges by account, which will be provided in the future, you can increase the security level related to reservations and customers.
Details are as follows.
- Location : Settings > Account menu
- Adding a new sub-account/staff : Click the Account > Add Account at the top right
- Change account : Account > Click the account> Change contents
- Deleting a sub-account/staff : Account > Click the account> Click Delete on the top right
- Change your password : Account > Click the account> Click Password Reset
⚠️ Main account/Master authority is granted to the email account that created the property, and cannot be modified/deleted.
⚠️ Multiple properties are subject to the main account/Master and cannot be edited/deleted.
However, sub accounts/staff can be edited/deleted at any time.