Integrated accommodation reservation management platform ONDA Wave service team.
Starting with the opening of the ONDA Wave beta service in April 2019, we are striving to present the right tomorrow of the accommodation industry through ONDA's continuous service release. We tried to provide better service through continuous improvement, but in the process, we found a serious defect in the design of the channel manager function.
Therefore, in mid-January last year, all developers and operators of ONDA Wave decided to completely reorganize the channel manager service to solve this problem, and said, 'Minimize the impact on partners' operation and the inconvenience of using the service. ' With the goal of providing fast and stable channel manager service, all members are focusing on service development until this moment.
New channel manager improvements
There is no significant change on the ONDA Wave service screen used by partners .
However, all of the core functions of channel management, from the core engine in the service responsible for channel management to connection with channels, have been newly developed .
The improved features of ONDA Wave Channel Manager through the reorganization are as follows.
- Significantly improved inventory / price synchronization
- Stable collection and speed improvement of reservation reception / collection
- Eliminate overall inventory / price synchronization errors
- When an error occurs, error history can be checked, etc.
Channel manager opening schedule
The new channel manager, which is currently in development, is currently being developed and tested at the same time, and it is carefully grasping the problems that may occur during the service use process through the systematic testing with the goal of 0% error rate.
In less than two months, the channel manager service was completely reorganized and sequential service opening is scheduled according to the following schedule.
- Week 1 of March: New Channel Manager & Booking.com partners open
- Week 2 of March: Agoda opens for some partners & opens for all Booking.com partners
- 3rd week of March: Expedia opens for some partners & Agoda opens for all partners
- Week 4 of March: Airbnb opens for some partners & Expedia for all partners
- Week 5 of March: Opening and service stabilization for all Airbnb partners
All members of the ONDA Wave service team are working on development / testing in order to minimize inconvenience while using the services to partners. Detailed plans for each parking lot will be announced through detailed notices to follow.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave an inquiry through contact us in the service at any time, or click here to contact our partner support team, we will assist you in understanding as much as possible from the partner's point of view.