[Date Adjustment by Date] function is a function / menu created to easily change the price for each day / period of various plans set in the ONDA Wave.
In case of changing the short-term rate, you can easily change the rate by specifying only the period in the rate adjustment menu by date.
If you change the long-term rate, you can easily change the long-term rate by adjusting the price by date> Batch change function .
Setting the rate for a short period (within 7 days): Adjusting the price by date
Increased rates for holidays before / holiday and discounted rates for vacant rooms with little check-in date left
1. Import the date after specifying the plan and room to be set
2. Set the amount for each room / plan by date of import
* If there are many rooms, you can check the rooms hidden by the left / right scroll.
Long-term (weekly / monthly) rate change: Charge adjustment by date> Batch change
1. Click Batch Change in the price adjustment menu by date
2. Setting the content to be changed
- Specify the period to apply the weekend fee: Only the period within one year from the working date can be specified
- Plan / room designation: Designate the plan and room to apply the weekend rate
- Designation of application date: Designation of the day of the week
(If Friday and Saturday rates are the same, they are simultaneous, and if they are different, respectively)
- Price designation: Specify the amount to be applied during the weekend
- Click Batch Change
* For the peak season, follow the above steps by dividing it from Sunday to Thursday (weekdays), Friday, and Saturday (weekends) after designating the peak season period!