Registration of accommodation business registration information on Airbnb account is required
In order to link with ONDA Wave, you must complete legal business registration according to the legal standards of each country / city where the accommodation is located. If you have or have completed the business registration, you must complete business registration in the [Account> Professional Hosting Tools] menu on the Airbnb host menu to start linking and review the team in charge of Airbnb.
If business registration is not registered, linkage is not possible
ONDA Wave-Please note that the Airbnb linkage function is only compatible with hotels that have registered as a business operator or reported according to Airbnb policy. For more information, please contact the Airbnb Host Support Center.
Before registering business registration information, check the identity and authentication
If the ID and phone number authentication in the My Account> Personal Information menu is not as above, please click here to refer to the Airbnb manual to complete the account authentication .
Register your business registration information on your Airbnb account
1. After logging in to Airbnb, go to the [Account> Professional Hosting Tools] menu
2. Professional Hosting Tools Menu- [Company Tools] Click [Manage] button to activate
3. Click the [Create Company Account] button in the Company Account menu
4. After checking the business registration information field, fill in all the blanks
5. After completion, start linking between ONDA Wave-Airbnb or wait for approval to link
After confirming that the information has been entered, follow the manual of ONDA Wave-Airbnb Interworking Procedure .