Reservation for accommodation
Do you know the consumer dispute resolution standard?
For domestic consumers, the Fair Trade Commission creates and distributes standards for resolving disputes between consumers and suppliers. There are various guides to prevent the problems arising from the transaction between the majority of consumers and suppliers, and the standard is effective in legal disputes.
Based on these standards, ONDA is committed to making standard recommendations to our accommodation partners and providing a smoother housing operation and a sustainable tomorrow for the lodging industry.
ONDA Standard Cancellation / Refund Policy Guide
- Cancellation on the day of reservation: 100% fee
- Cancellation 1 day before: 90% fee
- Cancellation 2 days before: 80% fee
- Cancellation 3 days before: 70% fee
- Cancellation 4 days in advance: 50% fee
- Cancellation 5 days in advance: 30% fee
- Cancellation after 6 days: 0% fee
Guide to cancellation / refund fees due to natural disasters
If it is impossible to move to or use the hotel due to a natural disaster,
After check-in date, within 5 to 3 business days: Full refund agreement
When a ship / aircraft is canceled due to natural disasters, bad weather, etc., some sales channels are returned to the customer center after confirming the cancellation confirmation, and full refund