Rate plan is a structure of service fees to charge guests for and during their stay in your accommodations. ONDA technically supports various ways to set the rate plan so as to meet customer's needs.
Understand Standard Rate and Configuration
You have a Standard Rate plan as a default value. This rate is very basic that may works for any season, with a moderate level of restriction.
Please enter basic information about your plan.
- Rate Plan Name : Enter a name for a plan. This will be exposed when creating a booking manually, and also used for both the OTA sales channels/agencies and the upcoming ONDA services.
- Rate Plan description: Type in detail information of the plan.
- Date : This is to select valid period of the rate plan, make it always or for a certain period.
- Included Products : This is to add extra product and/or service on your plan so that you can create any package such as spa+breakfast+terrace room.
*Such products and services are listed on the difference menu, 'Product Setting'.
This is where you enter the various restrictions your plan will have.
- Excluded rooms: Basically, a rate plan may apply to all room types. If you don't want to apply the same rate plan on some room types, you must use this feature.
- Days to exclude: If you want to exclude specific days of the week, this is the menu.
- Minimum Nights / Maximum Nights: You can restrict the minimum number of nights and maximum number of nights for this rate plan.
- Early Bird Settings: By selecting this menu, this rate plan turns into Early bird plan. The rate plan works certain reservations made more than N days ago.
- Last Minute Setting: If you select this menu, the reservation will be made within N hours of your stay. The deadline for your stay will be calculated based on [Cancellation Policy> Standard Penalty Time].
For rooms that are not excluded from [Limitations] above, you can enter the price of the base rate table here.
The amount that can be checked by pressing the [View Additional Persons Rate] button will be used referring to the value already entered in the room / room type.
The cancellation policy is divided into [refundable] fee and [refundable] fee. If you select a refundable fee, you can set the cancellation policy by entering [penalty] according to the date.
The penalty time is the time when the penalty is applied. If the penalty time is exceeded, it means the section where the cancellation policy at the top is applied.
Change your plan
To change the plan, you can change the rate and various restrictions by selecting the existing plan from the [Settings> Plan Setup Menu].
Add Rate Plan
To create a new plan, please click the 'Add Rate Plan' button at the top right of the screen.
Clicking 'Add Rate Plan', you may use templates for Early Bird, Last Minute, and No Refundable.
If you want to change the order in which the plan is exposed to external vendors or the other services, you can reorder by pressing the (:)More Menu> 'Change Order' button on the top right of the plan setup menu.