What is a rate plan?
Rate plan is a package composed of various rooms and products.
In other words, one rate plan is a composition of a base rate of the room, price surcharge/discount, conditions, restrictions or products.
Here's a list of typical examples of rate plans.
- The most common ones are Room Only and Breakfast Included.
- There are weekend fees and low season fees depending on the time of the year.
- Depending on the additional products or packages, a plan can vary.
(Eg. room + spa package, room + wine + barbecue package)
ONDA Wave is constantly upgrading to make the rate plans flexible according to the needs of our partners and customers.
Rate Plan Overview
This is a list of current plans in your account, and you can view detailed information when you select them.
- Plan name, Application period
- Top right (+) Add Rate Plan: Create a new plan.
- Upper right (⁝) Change Order: Change the order of the rate plans listed.
Detailed plan settings
Enter basic information about the plan.
- Rate plan name: This information is exposed by the channel manager, manual reservation, and ONDA plug-in.
- Details: Enter a description of the plan.
- Date: Set an application period of the rate plan. This can be regular or specific (Booking engine information only)
- Included product: Add products to the plan. (Product Management in Settings> Product Settings menu)
Example: When creating a breakfast package, after creating a separate plan, select Breakfast in the product field to create a plan.
⚠️ Even if you add a product to the included product,
the amount set in the product itself is not included in the plan automatically.
In the lower left Room Rate part, the total amount of the rate plan must be typed separately,
including the price of the product.
Set restrictions for the plan.
- Room to exclude: One plan basically include all room types, please select the room you wish to exclude.
- Minimum nights / maximum nights: limit the minimum to maximum nights.
- Minimum length of stay/ maximum length of stay: Restrict/limit the length of stay.
- (Future support) Days to be excluded: Selected days will be excluded from the plan.
- Set Early-Bird Booking: Restrictions will be applied only to reservations made N days or more in advance.
- Set Last-minute Booking: Restrictions may apply for reservation within N hours based on the staying date.
- Room rate section does not display the excluded rooms which are added in the Room to Exclude section.
- + / - is applied based on the basic rate set for each room.
- View Extra Person Rate button to check / set the additional adult / child rates.
💡 If you make a package with breakfast, you also have to change the extra person charge accordingly.
- The cancellation policy applies to ONDA Booking Engines.
- When the refundable checkbox is cleared, it will be converted into a non-refundable rate plan.
- For refundable rates, you can enter a 'penalty by date'.
- The standard time for applying the lower penalty refers to the time for which the penalty is applied.
⚠️ Cancellation clause must be included 0 days in advance.
- Creating a plan:Plan Settings > ADD RATE PLAN on the top right corner.
- Editing a plan: Plan Settings> Click on the plan you want to edit> Change content.
- Deleting a plan: Plan Settings > Click on the plan you want to delete> Click on Delete on the (⁝) top right corner.
- Change the order of the plan list: Plan Settings>Click the change order in the (⁝) upper right corner.
⚠️ The auto-generated ' basic rate' can be changed, but not deleted .