What is ONDA distibutor?
It is a service that ONDA sells rooms on 20 domestic sites on behalf of the owner
- Select 20 sales channels with the agreement of terms and conditions
- A single fee of 15% regardless of channel,
- Subtracted from sales price at payout time (every Friday)
ONDA provides the following services.
- Inspection of room information for sale
- Promotion and sales planning by channel
- Channel customer inquiries and claims first response
- Payout of sales price collectively
* Expanding affiliate sales channels
- ONDA plug-in on the left > ONDA GDS menu click
- Need to agree to the terms of service below
Step.2 Enter required information
Input interlocking information
- The red information is information that requires additional input. (Use the shortcut button on the right)
- The completed information is displayed in black .
- All information fields must be black (100%) before proceeding to the next step.
⚠️ All contents are inspected by ONDA Partner Support Team.
Enter payout information
- After entering the connectivity information, enter the payout account information .
⚠️ Please enter the business registration information as it is .
- Before clicking the Apply button, submit the 3 required documents below through Contact Us.
1. Business registration certificate
2. Representative ID
3. A copy of the account of the representative (corporate) name
Step.3 Content inspection and feedback
- It checks whether the entered content is suitable for the sales channel,
- There may be restrictions for each channel.
- If the input is inappropriate, you can check the reason for the rejection in the ONDA GDS menu.
- Please follow up and reapply.
Step.4 Add plan and select sales channel
- If you have received an approval e-mail, please select a rate plan to connect .
(ONDA GDS menu> Add rate plan)
💡 Multiple rates such as Room only and breakfast package can be combined.
- Click the lower channel box to check the detailed information and apply for linkage .
- If you want to apply quickly , please click the upper right + link application button.
💡 The interlocking status of the channel is inspected once or twice a week, and helps with channel application and status change .